Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mt Airy Festival

What a beautiful day we had on Saturday for displaying at the Mt Airy Festival! Here are photos of our display. My wonderful husband and I had the joy of working together all day. It was great to meet the lovely people of Mt Airy. And we made some sales! Lots of brochures were handed out. All in all it was a successful day.

Special thanks to the great people at Patches Quilting and Sewing shop for allowing us to set up on their front lawn! These are really sweet people and it's a fantastic shop. If you haven't been there before, you should stop by.

If all outdoor festivals had weather this nice, I think we would do a lot of them! But, we still enjoy the home showings the most. If you would like to have a private showing in your home, just let me know!

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

That is awesome!!! Looks like a lot of fun and the chance to meet great people .. as well as share your amazing talent! I am so glad you had such a lovely time!

I appreciate you so much! Thank you for your sweet comments and always being so uplifting. i love ya! I will let you know how Hannahs apt goes. I am so tired... better finish the chores, Tomorrow will be a long day.

Susan Tuttle said...

Gorgeous jewelry! Glad you had such a beautiful day for your show.

Susan

MelMel said...

I'm so sorry just seen your message...lovely to meet you!
I'll be popping back to read your blog!xxxx

Pyrose said...

You two look so cute together and you also work as a great team. I looked at all the other jewelry stands at the festival and yours by far was the best. The quality was highest and you were both more professional.